The Flower Council of Holland Board
The Flower Council of Holland is an independent foundation charged with keeping flowers and plants top of mind with European consumers at all times. The Board consists of representatives of growers who are members of Royal FloraHolland and of buyers at Royal FloraHolland. They have an equal say on the Board of the Flower Council of Holland.
The independent chairman is Marco van der Sar – owner of Aislinc.
The remaining Board consists of seven members on behalf of the growers, who are members of Royal FloraHolland:
- Bert Schouten – Owner of Kwekerij Bert Schouten
- Claudia Hölzel – Manager of grower services and cooperative affairs at Royal FloraHolland
- Rieneke van der Houwen – Managing Director of Amaranthos Flowers
On behalf of the buyers at Royal FloraHolland:
- Alice van Veen – Sales Manager at Royal Lemkes
- Mariska Foppen – Managing Director of Waterdrinker
- Matthijs Mesken – Managing Director of VGB
On behalf of the Flower Council of Holland:
- Vacancy – Managing Director of the Flower Council of Holland
More information and ways to contribute
Anyone who wants to contribute or has questions about the Board’s long-term vision can contact Marco van der Sar at email@example.com.